Ms Johnson's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

+2
Jonathan Fee
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:02 am

Li demonstrates discipline and rigour in his dance training. Find examples in this chapter.

Admin
Admin

https://msjohnsonenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Answer to Q2:

Post  Jonathan Fee Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 am

Li demonstrates discipline and rigour in his dance training. Find examples in this chapter.

Li was given the option to go home and spend time with his family or continue practicing ballet at the academy over the whole holiday, Li stayed and started his 'training camp' while other students went home.

- "I woke at five every morning. I strapped sandbags to my ankles and hopped up and down the four flights of stairs in the studio building." (p.208)
- "By the end of the term there were a shallow indentation in the studio floor where i had endlessly, repeatedly, turned. (p.209)
Jonathan Fee
Jonathan Fee

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Li demonstrates discipline and rigour in his dance training. Find examples in this chapter.

Post  William Rankin Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

Li is very disciplined when it comes to his dance training, some examples are:
1. instead of going home to see his family in the holidays he would stay back.
2. he would wake at five in the morning and strap sand bags to his ankles and jump up and down the stairs.
3. he would stay up late and practice his turns by candle light.
4. he would sometimes fall asleep in the splits.

William Rankin

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Re: Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Andrew Sott Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 am

Jonathan Fee wrote:Li demonstrates discipline and rigour in his dance training. Find examples in this chapter.

Li was given the option to go home and spend time with his family or continue practicing ballet at the academy over the whole holiday, Li stayed and started his 'training camp' while other students went home.

- "I woke at five every morning. I strapped sandbags to my ankles and hopped up and down the four flights of stairs in the studio building." (p.208)
- "By the end of the term there were a shallow indentation in the studio floor where i had endlessly, repeatedly, turned. (p.209)
Andrew Sott
Andrew Sott

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Chapter 15 Question 2

Post  Harry Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:54 am

Li demonstrates discipline and rigour in his dance training. Some examples are,

1) Li decided to stay at the academy to practice instead of going home.
"I wrote to my parents and told them i had decided to stay."

2) Li woke up at five every morning and strapped sandbags to his ankles and hopped up stairs.
"I woke at five every morning. I strapped sandbags to my ankles and hopped and down the four flights of stairs in our studio building."

3) Li practiced his turns with a candle at night.
"One night i went to the studio with a candle and a box of matches. I lit the candle and started to practice my turns."
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Li demonstrates discipline and rigour in his dance training. Find examples in this chapter.

Post  naylorm Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:54 am

A few examples of Li’s discipline are:

1. He didn’t go home to see his family in the holidays, he stayed back and practice.
2. He woke at five in the morning and strapped sand bags to his ankles and jumped up and down the stairs.
3. He would stay up late and practice his turns by candle light and not get any sleep.

naylorm

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Re: Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down