Ms Johnson's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

+2
Jonathan Fee
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 am

In this chapter the influence of the Communist Party and the political leaders is immense; find two examples of the student’s response to the Communist Party.

Admin
Admin

https://msjohnsonenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Answer to Q2:

Post  Jonathan Fee Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 am

In this chapter the influence of the Communist Party and the political leaders is immense; find two examples of the student’s response to the Communist Party.

1) One day a Communist Party official asked Li into his office. He praised him for setting a good example for the young ballet dancers, he told him that he was too young to join the main party, so that he should start thinking about it.

2) Li stumbled out of the Communist Party officials office confused, "To join the Communist Party was every young person's dream. But when i heard his words about a glorious breed of human being i began to wonder."
Jonathan Fee
Jonathan Fee

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Reply

Post  jackko Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:57 am

One day a communist party official at the academy called Li into his office. He paid a great compliment to Li for doing a great job at the Communist Youth party and showing a great example for the young ballet dancers. He asked Li to think about joining the communist party which left Li confused because joining the communist party was the dream for all the young dancers.

The request left him confused and required a consideration. Li asked many people for advice to decide whether to join or decline.

jackko

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty ANDOTRAIN's ANSWERS

Post  Andrew Sott Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 am

One day a Communist Party official asked Li into his office. He joyed him for setting a good example for the young boys and girls, he told him that he was too young to join the big party, so that he should start thinking about it.

Li stumbled out of the Communist Party officials office confused, "To join the Communist Party was every young person's dream. But when i heard his words about a glorious breed of human being i began to wonder."
Andrew Sott
Andrew Sott

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Re: Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Jerry Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:28 pm

One day a Communist Party official asked Li into his office. He praised him for setting a good example for the young ballet dancers, he told him that he was too young to join the main party, so that he should start thinking about it.Li stumbled out of the Communist Party officials office confused, "To join the Communist Party was every young person's dream. But when i heard his words about a glorious breed of human being i began to wonder."
Jerry
Jerry

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty answer

Post  Duttonj Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 am

Two examples of student responses to the immense influence of the communist party and the political leaders are

eg 1. Li stumbled out of the Communist Party officials office confused, "To join the Communist Party was every young person's dream. But when i heard his words about a glorious breed of human being i began to wonder".

eg 2. One day a Communist Party official asked Li into his office. He praised him for setting a good example for the young ballet dancers, he told him that he was too young to join the main party, so that he should start thinking about it.

bounce bounce
Duttonj
Duttonj

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Re: Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down