Ms Johnson's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

+8
William Rankin
Jerry
Duttonj
Jonathan Fee
Ben W
Andrew Sott
David J
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 am

What sense do you get of Li’s feelings for Teacher Xiao? Give reasons for your answer.

Admin
Admin

https://msjohnsonenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Reply to Question 2

Post  David J Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:20 am

The sense that Li senses is that he is a happy man, and he is the teacher for Li. Li thinks that because teacher Xiao was the teacher who understood how to handle Li such as not shouting but gentle courage.
David J
David J

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty ANDOTRAIN's ANSWERS

Post  Andrew Sott Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

What sense do you get of Li’s feelings for Teacher Xiao?
i feel that Li and Xiao built a relationship together, he wanted to make classes fun for Li
Andrew Sott
Andrew Sott

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Ben W's question 2

Post  Ben W Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 am

Li feels that teacher Xiao is a happy and forgiving man because when Li gets in trouble he doesn't pin him for it.

Ben W

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Answer to Q2:

Post  Jonathan Fee Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 am

What sense do you get of Li’s feelings for Teacher Xiao? Give reasons for your answer.

Teacher Xiao to Li is someone who he can share thoughts, problems, for example the problem with teacher Gao. Teacher Xiao was like a father to Li. He knew everything about Li and everyone his Li's family. He also knew that Li could be possibly the best male ballet dancer in China or the world. He believed in Li.
Jonathan Fee
Jonathan Fee

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty answer

Post  Duttonj Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 am

Li's feelings toward teacher Xiao were Really good because not many other teachers at the academy taught the students like he did he took the time to study them and figure what is the best way to help them. He found out that Li responded well to gentle encouragement and not harsh yelling. bounce bounce
Duttonj
Duttonj

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Re: Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Jerry Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 am

Teacher Xiao was Li's favorite teacher and mentor in the academy and he had made li's first year at the academy less miserable by helping out Li when he is in trouble and have difficulty when learning how to dance. So Li and Teacher Xiao have a sense of close friendship as teacher and student.
Jerry
Jerry

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Li feels that teacher Xiao is a happy and forgiving man because when Li gets in trouble he doesn't pin him for it.

Post  William Rankin Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 am

when Li has his first class with teacher Xiao he finds that his teaching way is more calm and friendly and thinks that he is rite for him. Li starts to enjoy ballet classes and starts to learn lots of new steps and improves his old steps.

William Rankin

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty chapter 12

Post  Bryce Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:47 am

At the academy, Li's favorite teacher was mr Xiao, Li liked Mr Xiao because he would always give Li advise as well as treating him softly in the time where Li wanted to quit dancing and just wanted to go home. over the years of being together Li and Mr Xiao made a father and son relation ship.

Bryce

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty What sense do you get of Li’s feelings for Teacher Xiao? Give reasons for your answer.

Post  naylorm Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:00 am

In the first 2 classes teacher Xiao didn’t take any notice of him but in the third he final noticed him as a boy who doesn’t like being shouted at but a boy who likes encouragement. Li feels that teacher Xiao is a nice man but can be mean he wants to be.

naylorm

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Reply

Post  jackko Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am

Li regarded Teacher Xiao like his father because he was very friendly and made the lesson funnier. “Although I’m your teacher, I’m also your friend. We will work and learn together, and make our classes fun. Not only will I teach you ballet steps, I;; try to teach you the appreciation of Ballet.” Pg.163. “He discovered that I remembered every word he said, as long as I was interested. So he made sure that I would be interested in ballet. – This tells me that Teacher Xiao tried to make Li be interested in ballet and learn more things. Pg. 165.

jackko

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Chapter 12 Question 2

Post  Harry Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 am

Li's thinks Teacher Xiao is a very nice teacher, not like any of the other teachers. Teacher Xiao understands Li's problems and is always there to help him for example when Teacher Gao was teasing Li.
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Question Two - MUST COMPLETE Empty Re: Question Two - MUST COMPLETE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down